The best days usually start the night before! Our CBD Bundle – DREAM gives you the best of the DREAM line, in three convenient formats; Gummies, Oil Tinctures, and Creams. Our DREAM line features cannabinol, or CBN, for a greater sense of calm both physically and mentally. CBN is also found in the hemp plant, but becomes very prevalent when other cannabinoids oxidize. CBN plus our superfoods may be used as an incredibly effective sleep aid or sedative, making our DREAM line ideal in the evenings or before bed.
WHAT IS CBN?
Our DREAM line features cannabinol, or CBN, for a greater sense of calm both physically and mentally. CBN is found in the hemp plant, but becomes very prevalent when other cannabinoids oxidize. CBN plus our superfoods may be used as an incredibly effective sleep aid or sedative, making our DREAM line ideal in the evenings or before bed. Get the best rest you’ve never had!
- 1 x LUFF DREAM CBD Gummies
- Our CBD Gummies are delicious, bite-sized, chewable treats designed for you to enjoy the power of CBD, in, easy to manage 25 mg servings. DREAM: with blackberry and acai also contains 5 mg CBN per serving, is low in sugar, and gluten free to fit your everyday. Our commitment to quality means we use no artificial sweeteners, no artificial colors, and all our products are non-GMO, and 3rd party lab tested for efficacy.
- 1 x LUFF DREAM CBD Oil Tincture
- Our potent DREAM CBD Oil Tincture delivers an impressive 83 mg of CBD, and 5 mg of CBN per serving; and are powered by MCT oil to provide you with nutrients your body desires – nutrients that some studies have shown may help your body increase CBD’s bioavailability. Boosted with superfood ingredients like passionfruit flower and GABA to encourage a tranquil lifestyle, our oils are THC free, dairy free, gluten free, non-GMO, and flavored with orange oil for a refreshing taste. Take up to 1 mL orally daily as needed, and store in cool, dark place after opening.
- 1 x LUFF DREAM CBD Cream
- Our CBD Creams are the next generation of topical therapeutics in a bottle. With luxurious ingredients, these topicals are non-greasy, fast absorbing, and an effective addition to your daily skincare regimen. Our DREAM CBD Cream with chamomile and lavender is infused with 50 mg of CBD, and 3 mg of CBN per mL, encouraging a calming state of being. Creams are scientifically formulated with a proprietary blend of MSM (plant sulfur), vitamins A, D & E, OPA Life (organic plant acids), and essential oils for your pleasure. To use, simply massage onto skin until absorbed, and keep away from eyes.
OUR COMMITMENT TO QUALITY:
We’re proud to boast that we are based in Portland, Oregon and all our products are locally made to the highest standards available. We continually leverage industry best practices from seed to sale, and 3rd party lab test all our products every single time to guarantee both potency and efficacy.
- USA Made Hemp
- 3rd Party Tested
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
What is a DREAM Bundle?
The best days usually start the night before! Our DREAM bundle features the best of our DREAM line, at great value versus purchasing each of our DREAM products individually. Now you can try our DREAM CBD + CBN products in each of our winning formats, including CBD Gummies, CBD Oil Tinctures, and CBD Creams. Try them all today and relax with the perfect combination of CBD + CBN – your pillow will thank you!
What is CBN?
Our DREAM line features cannabinol, or CBN, for a greater sense of calm both physically and mentally. CBN is found in the hemp plant, but becomes very prevalent when other cannabinoids oxidize. CBN plus our superfoods may be used as an incredibly effective sleep aid or sedative, making our DREAM line ideal in the evenings or before bed.
What is Blackberry?
Blackberry is a plant, of which the leaf, root, and fruit (berry) are used for a variety of ailments including diarrhea, fluid retention, diabetes, gout, and pain.
What is Açaí?
The açaí berry is a grapelike fruit harvested from açaí palm trees, which are native to the rainforests of South America. Like other berries, açaí berries contain antioxidants and fiber, but are also known to help with heart health, and have been observed to engage in anticarcinogenic activities.
What is passionfruit flower?
Passionfruit flower is a climbing vine that is native to the southeastern United States, and Central and South America. The above ground parts are as supplements for a variety of purported benefits, including anxiety, insomnia and ADHD.
What is GABA?
Short for Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, GABA is a chemical that blocks certain communication between nerve cells in the brain. GABA is purported to relieve anxiety, improve mood, reduce symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and treat attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). It is also used for promoting lean muscle growth, burning fat, stabilizing blood pressure, and relieving pain.
What is MCT oil?
MCT oil is a supplement made from a type of fat called medium-chain triglycerides. MCT molecules are smaller than those in most of the fats you eat (long-chain triglycerides [LCT]), making them easier to digest and easier to absorb into your bloodstream. It is often used as a carrier oil for CBD, and purported to increase the body’s bioavailability.
What is Chamomile?
Chamomile is the common name for several daisy-like plants which are often used to make herbal infusions for traditional medicine. You may know it from the teas you drink, but chamomile is reported to have significant health benefits including calming anxiety and settling stomachs.
What is Lavender?
Lavender is an herb native to northern Africa and the mountainous regions of the Mediterranean. Lavender is purported to have many health benefits, and is commonly used for anxiety, stress, and insomnia.
What are OPAs?
OPAs is short for organic plant acids, which are organic acids that play a integral role in plant metabolism. They also play a critical role in the regulation of plant development and growth, as well as in regulation of both primary and specialized metabolic pathways, some of which are involved in the response to both abiotic and biotic stress.
Will DREAM products help with sleep?
Our LUFF Brands CBD products are not intended to prevent, treat, diagnose, or cure any medical condition or ailment. Always be sure to follow the directions on the label. It is also important to recognize that your experience with CBD may differ from the experience in others – so you won’t know how it works for you until you try them for yourself.
Are your products Non-GMO?
Yes! We worked very hard to ensure that all of our products are Non-GMO! In addition to Non-GMO, they’re also gluten free, dairy-free and manufactured with the best industrial hemp grown right here in the USA.